Responding to the changing regulations of emissions standards, Carlson Paving Products has upgraded its economical paver platform, the CP75, to a Tier IV Final/EU Stage IV platform. Combining innovation, reliability, and performance in an economical platform, Carlson’s latest paver provides contractors versatility across a wide range of jobsites in a 74 hp platform.
- Powerful 74 hp Deutz 2.9 Tier IV Final turbocharged engine provides higher torque, better fuel economy, and hp at lower rpm’s to operators
- Operator-focused platform with screed mounted controls kept relative to the operator at all times, intuitive lever and switch placement at operator stations, lowered front hood, and many crew comfort features standard
- Heavy-duty, replaceable components, including true conveyor floor plates and hardened steel auger flights, are combined with a class-leading layout for maintenance and accessibility
- Carlson exclusive High Flow Conveyor SystemTM eliminates segregation by combining the efficiency and anti-segregation performance of a rubberized belt with the durability and reliability of a chain and slat system
- Best in class electrically heated EZC813 screed built with renowned and proven Carlson features, including full length element hold downs, adjustable deck cones, adjustable slide track system, and more
- Wide range of options available, including the commercial class-leading EZC815 electrically heated screed, LED flood lights, grade and slope automation, and more to meet the needs of contractors.
LOOKING FOR MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS?
Paving contractor finds highway class machine in a smaller paver
Gary Catlett promoted to Senior Director, Biomass Operations
Iowa contractor excels by replacing old with new
Huge New Hampshire I-93 multi-contract road rehabilitation project benefits from gravity-fed asphalt paver.