Carlson Paving Products introduces its newest member of its CP paver lineup in the CP75 Commercial Class Paver. Setting a new standard for commercial class pavers by combining innovation, reliability, and performance in an economical platform, the CP75 joins the Carlson CP100 in providing contractors industry leading options for their commercial class paver needs.
- Powerful 74 hp Cummins Tier IVi turbocharged engine provides high torque and exceptional fuel economy.
- Includes operator-focused platform with screed-mounted controls that keep them relative to the operator at all times, sloped front hood, and many crew comfort features standard.
- Heavy-duty, replaceable components, like true conveyor floor plates and hardened steel auger flights, combined with a class-leading layout for maintenance, make the platform service-friendly and greatly reduces machine downtime.
- Carlson exclusive High Flow Conveyor System eliminates segregation by combining the efficiency of a rubberized belt with the durability of a chain and slat system.
- Class-leading electrically heated EZC813 screed built with renowned and proven Carlson features, including full-length element hold downs, adjustable deck cones, adjustable slide track system, and more.
- A wide range of options are available, including the industry-leading 8 ft – 15 ft (2.44 m – 4.57 m) commercial screed, the EZC815, LED flood lights, grade and slope automation, and more to meet the needs of contractors.
For more information on the CP75, or about Carlson's industry-leading line of commercial pavers, contact your Carlson paver dealer or Carlson Sales Representative. carlsonpavingproducts.com.BACK TO ISSUE
LOOKING FOR MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS?
Gary Catlett promoted to Senior Director, Biomass Operations
Astec's patent-pending V-Pack™ Stack Temperature Control System yields success
Iowa contractor excels by replacing old with new
Astec Advanced Customer Schools finish with full sessions