Astec, Inc., an Astec Industries company, exhibited at the 2018 Intermat International Exhibition for Construction and Infrastructure April 23-28 in Paris, France. Attendees to the Intermat 2018 were invited to stop at stand 5A E 154 to learn more about the complete range of options available from Astec, including:
- The Double Barrel® XHR, Astec Inc.’s premium counter-flow aggregate drum dryer with an external asphalt mixer. An exclusive package of features on this drum can produce up to 400 tons per hour of mix with up to 65% RAP/RAS content.
- The Astec Warm Mix System, the latest generation of the Astec warm mix system simplifies production of warm mix asphalt. The benefits of warm mix asphalt, such as reduced energy consumption, lowered emissions, and elimination of visible smoke, are well-known in the asphalt paving industry. The Astec warm mix system achieves a lower temperature at a lower cost by eliminating the need for additives or special asphalt cement. Instead, the Astec warm mix system injects a small amount of water into the liquid AC to create microscopic steam bubbles. These small bubbles act to reduce the viscosity of the liquid AC, allowing the mix to be worked at lower temperatures.
- Astec Burners - Astec offers the most technologically advanced burners in the industry with the Phoenix® and Whisper Jet® burner lines.
- The Whisper Jet burner delivers unmatched reliability and hassle-free maintenance. The Whisper Jet burner cleanly and efficiently burns oil or gas and has a compact flame.
- The Phoenix Talon burner sets the standard for power and efficiency, while maintaining very low emissions. With the optional silencing package, it is quiet enough to have a phone conversation on the burner platform while it is firing.
- The Phoenix Fury Burner is a great, cost-effective choice with a robust build and simple, accessible construction. Compared to other open-fired designs, the Fury burner achieves better emissions and fuel-efficiency by putting 50% more combustion air through the burner than competitive designs.
- The Phoenix Phantom Ultra Low NOx Premium Burner leads the pack with the lowest available combustion and noise emissions (gaseous fuels only). The Phantom burner also achieves the highest electrical energy efficiency with innovations like variable speed drives and offers advanced mixing technology and the latest technological innovations to deliver the absolute minimum gaseous emissions available today.
- The compact, highly-portable Voyager 120 plant. Unique for a plant in this class is the ability to run up to 30% RAP.
Astec exhibited along with Astec Industries companies Roadtec, Heatec and Astec Mobile Machinery.
For more information about ASTEC, visit www.astecinc.com.
LOOKING FOR MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS?
Astec’s latest plant controls—PMIII
New Astec Portable Double Barrel Asphalt Plant Keeps Paving Contractor on the Move
Training at expert level to minimize service calls